Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Tuesday, 21 February 2017

What's In My Current Makeup Bag


I thought I would go through what's currently in my makeup bag and what products I'm using on a daily basis in this post, carry on reading to find out!


Makeup Bag

Ted Baker  

I bought this makeup bag three years ago on a trip to Bicester Village. The design of the Ted Baker makeup bags have altered slightly so I can't provide a link for this exact bag but the the closest match I could find was this.




Brows


Benefit Goofproof eyebrow pencil

Benefit Gimme Brow

Benefit Brow Zings 

My brow products are an all Benefit affair, and lets be honest Benefit absolutely right when it comes to brows! I love their products in general but their brow products certainly have mine looking 'on fleek'.



Face 

 

Benefit The Porefessional primer

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light

Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer

Bourjois Paris Healthy Balance Setting Powder

Bourjois Paris Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder

Benefit Watts Up Highlighter


The products I use on my face are a mix of luxury and high street, you'll see more of my love for Benefit creeping in again, and I really like Bourjois's products. I've recently in the last few months really got into using Estee Lauder products and although slightly pricey the quality is absolutely brilliant and well worth spending the extra money.



Eyes

 

L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim Intense Black

Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Du Regard Waterproof Eye Pencil

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara

L'Oreal False Lash Sculpt Mascara

Superdrug Eyelash Curlers

Again my eye products are a mix of luxury and high street, and a lot of them I've only just started to use, but I really like them.

Lips

 

MAC Creamsheen Lipstick in Creme D'Nude


I said in my MAC Haul post a few weeks ago that I only wear Nude lipsticks, and this one is a staple in my makeup bag, I adore this colour!






CarrieFi x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig