Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash Review




Most of you will be familiar with the popular Garnier Micellar Water; it's been an absolute staple in my skincare routine for at least a couple of years now.


Garnier have now added to their growing Micellar cleansing range and have just introduced the Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash to the market. When I saw that this product had been released I was interested straight away. I use the micellar water religiously because I feel that it's so effective at doing what it does so I needed to know if the gel wash was as good as it said it was. It's a product where micellar technology has been incorporated into a face cleanser meaning that not only does it remove your makeup, it also cleanses your face at the same time, getting rid of any dirt, grime, pollution or impurities that are lingering after a long day. The gel wash comes in a bottle not too dissimilar to the micellar water bottle, the only difference in packaging being the pump dispenser which makes getting the gel out so easy, especially when I was mid way through using the product and I had my eyes shut but needed more of the cleanser.


I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how well the gel wash removed my makeup! I used the gel wash to double cleanse my skin, working in a circular massaging motion to really get the product into my skin and then rinsed it off using a damp flannel. After that I used a face wipe just to see if anymore dirt came off my face, and to my amazement nothing did! I also found that as a face wash it was very gentle and didn't cause too much discomfort around the eye area which is perfect when you are massaging the product in and removing your eye makeup.


It proves that this gel wash really does work and is so effective at removing everything off your face. It's absolutely true that the micellar technology acts as a magnet on your skin and it's amazing to see all the makeup and dirt being pulled off of your face while leaving your skin feeling so soft. What's more, it's so affordable! At the time of writing this post, I purchased the gel wash for £2.66 from Boots instead of the usual price £3.99 which was a saving of £1.33.




CarrieFi x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig